If you want to report an injured or orphaned animal, please contact a local wildlife rehabilitator - to find one in your area, visit the California Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Want to get in touch with us? Feel free to send us an email using the form below OR contact us by US Mail at CCWR, P.O. Box 406, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 OR call us at: 1-415-541-5090.

Contact Form
* indicates required field