The California Council for Wildlife Rehabilitators (CCWR) represents a progressive group of dedicated wildlife specialists in California. Our members include wildlife rehabilitators, rescue, rehabilitation and service organizations and regulatory agencies.
Our members offer a full range of programs and services throughout the state, including public education, wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, humane exclusion services, volunteer and employment opportunities.
The California Council for Wildlife Rehabilitators is dedicated to advancing wildlife rehabilitation and supporting wildlife in a changing world.
If your facility is affected by an emergency, such as a fire or flood, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we can put out a call for assistance to members in your region.
- Board of Director Activities
- Symposium Update
- Committee membership changes
- 2016 Profit and Loss Statement
- CDFW Tundra Swan Tour
- Baby Warm Incubator Application
- February Calendar
- Get the word out about poisoned fox
- Upcoming Training Opportunity (Raptor Rehabilitation)
- News You Can Use
- Living Green: Owl box part of effort by Moss Landing cafe to be more sustainable venture
- India, Two Brothers Are Saving Black Kites from a Surprising Foe: Paper Kites
- How Accurate Is The Groundhog Day’s Forecast Of Spring’s Arrival?
- Hand-powered ultralow-cost paper centrifuge
- Video – Burrowing Owl corrected link – https://youtu.be/uz4_jwH05GA
Download PDF: CCWR February 2017 ENews!!!
- Part-time Seasonal Internship (NSCC)
- Registered Veterinary Technician – Full time (Wildcare)
- Seasonal Wildlife Rehabilitation Internship (PHS/SPCA)
- Intern (WCSV)
- Wildlife Technician-Substitute (Lindsay Wildlife Experience)
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern(Pacific Wildlife Care)
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern (CWC)
- Wildlife Technician/Phone Assistant (2 seasonal positions – CWC)
- Wildlife Technician (seasonal position – CWC)
Visit the Opportunities page for more information.