The California Council for Wildlife Rehabilitators (CCWR) represents a progressive group of dedicated wildlife specialists in California. Our members include wildlife rehabilitators, rescue, rehabilitation and service organizations and regulatory agencies.
Our members offer a full range of programs and services throughout the state, including public education, wildlife rescue and rehabilitation, humane exclusion services, volunteer and employment opportunities.
The California Council for Wildlife Rehabilitators is dedicated to advancing wildlife rehabilitation and supporting wildlife in a changing world.
If your facility is affected by an emergency, such as a fire or flood, please contact email@example.com immediately and we can put out a call for assistance to members in your region.
- Symposium Update
- Membership Renewals
- Members Only Group Email List
- CDFW Tundra Swan Tour
- In The Spotlight – Lucy Stevenot, WildCare
- March Calendar
- Wildlife Conservation Board Funds Environmental Improvement and Acquisition Projects
- Nonlead Ammunition Required Statewide for 2017 Spring Wild Turkey Season
- Legislature Honors Sebastopol Photographer for Wildlife Photo of the Year
- Symposium Topics Brainstorm
- News You Can Use
- House Finch Eye Disease: Outbreak, Then Understanding
- New Cameras Reveal Wildlife Above Caldecott Tunnel
- A Review and Assessment of Spent Lead Ammunition and Its Exposure and Effects to Scavenging Birds in the US
- Biological Extinction: How to Save the Natural World on Which We Depend
Download PDF: CCWR March 2017 ENews!!!