Jobs, Internships, and Volunteer Opportunities
Postings will remain on this page for 120 days after submitted, unless you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the ad before the expiration date. Use the “List a Job, Internship, or Volunteer Position” form to submit. Most recent entries are posted at the top.
Contact: Chelsea Engberg (email@example.com)
Position Type:Part-time Job
- MISSION OF ROLE: Responsible for the daily animal care and basic operations of WIC.
- PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned) include animal care (feeding, cleaning, examinations, labs, treatment, etc.) administrative assistance, and operational assistance.
- Must be a people person, team player and able to work some weekends, evenings and holidays. Please see the linked WIC Tech Job Description.
Submitted: April 26, 2017
Contact: Vann Masvidal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Position Type: Full Time Job
- The Pacific Wildlife Care Wildlife Rehabilitation Technician is responsible for day-to-day animal care/rehabilitation and the guidance and training of volunteers. This position implements established protocols to provide the highest possible standard of ongoing care for wildlife patients.
- Please visit www.pacificwildlifecare.org for complete job description and application form.
Submitted: April 4, 2017
Contact: Ashton Kluttz (email@example.com)
Position Type: Part-time Job
Summary: The Hospital Shift Supervisor is responsible for performing and coordinating daily avian care and husbandry at The Bird Rescue Center. Shift Supervisors work directly under the Director of Avian Care and are expected to work without direct supervision. Training will start in March and April in preparation for our busy season (May-Sept).
Posted: March 7, 2017