CCWR’s 25th Annual Symposium.
November 1-4 2019 at Tenaya Lodge.
Time to Submit your Presentation Proposal while there is still space! Accepted proposals come with free registration and an honorarium.
Tentative Schedule Overview
- Registration will open on Friday Nov. 1 around 5pm.
- Symposium room Blocks are $139 a night.
- We will have an included Welcome/Networking breakfast, Saturday morning, Nov. 2nd with the Members Meeting and California Fish and Wildlife and US Fish and Wildlife Service Presentations.
- Banquet will be on Sunday night, Nov. 3rd
- We will have 2 IWRC Classes available. Pain and Wound Management will be on Sunday, Nov. 3rd and Monday, Nov. 4th. Zoonoses will be on likely be on Monday, Nov. 4th from 8am-12pm. Registration will be separate and CCWR symposium attendees will have first access to this registration.
- We have several confirmed topics and presenters.
- Fish and Wildlife will give us an update on White Nose Syndrome in Bats.
- Corky Quirk will talk about Bats in Rehab.
- Dave Cook will present on fawns.
- Brook Durham and Cindy LaVelle, RVT will do a workshop on Microchipping.
- Emma Baldwin will present on Desert Tortoise Conservation and Care.
- Alex Heeren with CDFW will talk about Human Dimensions of Wildlife Welfare.
- Matt Anderson will present on Examining Behavior to Maximize Rehabilitation and Release Success.
- and much much more…
More to come soon!!!