Symposium 2017 – Save the Date
The 2017 Symposium will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel by Hilton San Luis Obispo (333 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405) with sessions scheduled for October 28-30. Festivities begin Friday, October 27, with registration, reception, and opening of the Marketplace.
The only way to reserve a room under the group rate of $149/night (plus taxes) is to call 1-805-549-0800 and use the code XCK for the CCWR rooms.
The hotel was recently renovated and offer many amenities:
- Recently renovated spacious two-room suite with a separate bedroom and living space with a sleeper sofa, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, two telephones with voice mail and two LCD screen televisions
- All two-room suites are non-smoking
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served each morning in our Greenhouse Grille, Lobby Level
- Two-hour hosted Evening Reception presented nightly in our Lobby Lounge and Garden Atrium
- Free self-serve parking
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle to and from the San Luis Obispo Regional Airport and the Amtrak Train Station 7:00am -11:00pm
- Complimentary Internet in Suites
Please consider sharing your experience and knowledge with wildlife rehabilitators at our CCWR Symposium. CCWR invites you to participate as a lecturer, presenter, interactive workshop instructor, or round table discussion facilitator.
Some of the topics that came up for discussion include, but are not limited to:
Are you an expert in any of these areas and willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues? Please consider completing our Symposium Presentation Proposal form before July 1, 2017.